If u want something to ride alot and not have much trouble than go with the Honda. The only bad thing about the engine brake on the Polaris's is when your goin down steep hills and u dont give it the gas the back end has a tendousy to slide around.
I am looking to purchase a 4 wheeler . I want something in the 300 ,400 class. In your opinion what is the best [ honda,polaris,yamaha,bombidear,suzuki] I will be interested in the engine brake system. Any comments [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
If u want something to ride alot and not have much trouble than go with the Honda. The only bad thing about the engine brake on the Polaris's is when your goin down steep hills and u dont give it the gas the back end has a tendousy to slide around.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
The Yamaha Big Bear series are good quality, i had one for about 5 or 6 years and didnt have a problem.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Thanks alot this the info I was hoping I would get because it is a pretty good chunck of greenbacks.
I also had a Polaris 700.....it had all the power you could handle but i hated it goin down hills.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Does anyone have an opinion of artic cat 400 series or I think they produce a 350?
Go with the Honda Rancher 350, its a very good utility 4 wheeler. i have one and havent had a problem, nor have i not been able to go where ever i wanted.
def a honda......polaris's suck....in my opinion...and i've grew up around fourwheelers all my life...i would know...
honda foreman 450 or rancher 350
If you want an Auto go with a Kawasaki 360 Prairie they hold back the best of any automatic i have been around, but otherwise the rancher
You don't have to win it, just don't lose it.
Bookmarks